Chosen Challenge Block Design

Posted in ,

30sScrapHere is the design I settled on for the challenge from my last post. Thanks for the ideas in the comments.

I like this block now, though it only uses half of the yellow flying geese.(This isn’t sewn together yet, the pieces are just placed on the cutting board.)

The square in a square middle adds interest, but I think it needed the half-squares on the corners to tie in the green. Yesterday, I found these 4 green half-squares already sewn and also the large green square.

Actually, yesterday I also found 3 more purple-yellow flying geese and 4 yellow-green-flowered flying geese, so now I have to come up with more ways to use these up!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment