2 Blocks from 1930s Reproduction Fabric

Posted in , ,

30sScrap3Here’s the block I finally made with the yellow flying geese scraps. I pulled in some scraps of this minty green 30’s print and I think it came out very well. I couldn't make it work with the other green fabric I posted yesterday because the center square was not large enough to make a square in a square block.
30sScrap4Here’s another block I made with some more of the flying geese scraps. I ended up reversing the square in a square, and pointing the flying geese inward.  (The light green fabric is actually much brighter than it appears in the photo.)
30sGeeseI've still got a few flying geese left to play around with...

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment