Sewing a Purple Patch Purse

Posted in , ,

Say that 3 times fast!  :)
pursePattern I’m working on a new purse today. I picked out several color themes for it but settled on a pink-purple-green combo.

I’m stumped finding a color/fabric for the top band, which is pink on the pattern cover. I don’t really want a purple purse, so I’m thinking maybe an olive-ish green for the band. Something the color of the green dot fabric would be good. Maybe I should swap out the green dot fabric to use for the top band and put another green in the purse body. I just happen to have a multicolor bead trim that is going to be perfect for this project. patchPurse

I’m excited to be getting a new purse. I normally keep the same purse for years. It is definitely time for a new one. My current purse is pretty, I made it myself and love the fabrics, but it is a tad too small and the handles are too short. I’ve put up with it for more than a year—time for a change.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment