New Electric Quilt Projects

Posted in , ,

I’ve added a couple of new projects to the EQ6 Project Library on www.chickenladyquilts.com.

poppingpooches Popping Pooches is the pattern I plan to use for a dog quilt I’m making for my middle child. I’ve been collecting dog fabrics for years for this, but I’ll probably end up using only 1 or 2 in the quilt. I love the way the rail fence blocks make the dog fabrics really pop out.



fallingStars
Falling Stars is the pattern I designed for the 12” sawtooth star blocks I’ve made from autumn fabrics. I want this to be king size to fit my bed. I’ve got about 25 blocks done.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment