Finally Working on My Pastel Braids

Posted in , ,

DSC00087Almost 10 years ago I saw in a magazine a “braid” quilt made out of pastel strips. I’ve been collecting pastel 2.5” strips ever since. Today I finally began the quilt…

You can see the instructions for making this type of quilt at www.quilterscache.com. It is a fast and easy quilt to make. I'm just zipping along. The most time consuming part is cutting my 2.5" strips down to 7.5" in length.
PastelBraid
Here’s the one I drafted in EQ6.

You can download my EQ6 project file for Pastel Braids HERE.

(Many thanks to Patti Anderson at www.patchpieces.com for her tutorial on drafting this in Electric Quilt 5. It was a big help.)

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment