So Many Ideas From This One Pattern

Posted in

Look at this spectacular quilt I found at e-patternscentral.com. I've seen lots of quilts in a similar style, but the variation of the large solid block in the columns between the florals really takes it over the top for me.

This is my style of quilt: simple, fast, and looks great! I'm thinking this style would be great for some of the conversation prints I have. I collect chicken fabric, and wouldn't it be cute to use various chicken fabrics in place of the florals with maybe a blue or red in place of the ugly green? I also have a tub of children's prints that I really want to use up. This pattern would be smashing for the Pokémon fabrics I have, as well as the collection of sport-themed prints. And what about Christmas prints? It would look fantastic!

No wait! Halloween! I have a collection of Halloween prints that I have been searching and searching for a pattern for. This would be absolutely perfect for them. Drat! Drat! Drat! I didn't want to start another quilt until I finished more of the ones I already have in progress. But I HAVE to make this in my Halloween prints, and I'm not waiting until I finish something else first. 

Oh! It is going to be soooooo cute!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment