March was Daffodils, of Course

Posted in

leafDaffodil9patchAfternoon update: Leaf and Daffodil 9-patches sewn and ironed. Yay me!

Yesterday, I finished the "Roses are Red" set of 10 blocks, which completes the February swap. I also sewed the "Celery Green" strips into sets, and sliced the "Daffodil" yellows strips into 2 1/2" units. I now have all the fabric except "Americana Red and Blue" cut into 2 1/2" x 42" strips, and I have the "Celery" strips sewed together. I have the Daffodil, Leaf Green and "Your Choice" Blue sub-cut into 2 1/2" units.

Today's plan is to wash, iron and slice the Americana Red and Blue fabric, and at least, sew the Daffodil and Leaf Green units into finished 9-patches. If I do one 2-color set a day, I'll be done Friday, which is just in time to swap them at our group meeting Saturday.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment