Ready to Assemble the Rows

Posted in ,

I finished the 4th braid today, and added 4 more strips to each braid to make them a bit longer.

Next I'll trim the edges so I can sew the 4 columns together. Since I've never made this kind of quilt before, I'm not sure of the easiest way to trim them... (And I ALWAYS want to do things the easiest way.)

I don't have many 7.5" strips left so I hope there's enough for the border of square patches I have planned...


(The Electric Quilt 6 project file for this quilt and a link to instructions for assembling the Braid block are posted on my web site: www.chickenladyquilts.com/dlpastelbraids.asp)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a comment and follow any comments to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment